Friday, March 9, 2012

School Baby Shower

These three lovely ladies are a daily encouragement and a joy to teach alongside.  This is my second grade team.  They threw this wonderful baby shower for Eden, Evan, and I.  At the shower we were so blessed with many sweet and sentimental gifts.  I have truly enjoyed teaching at East, and will miss them dearly.  Evan and I have prayed a whole lot about the future of our family.  The Lord has been providing for me to be able to stay at home with Eden next year.  I am looking forward to being able to take care of Eden, but plan on helping out at East wherever I can.  

Nicole made these wonderful cupcakes.  She is our cupcake queen at school.

These are adorable little wash cloth cup cakes.
He couldn't wait to set up the little lion.  
One day closer, now all we need is Eden.
In God's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment