Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bonne année et bonne santé


Happy New Year and Bonne année et bonne santé 

(Good Year and Good Heath in French)


A dear friend of mine decided she would not do a New Year's Resolution, instead she did a New Year's Reflection.  I am following her example and reflecting upon one of the greatest years of my life.  As you all know we became parents this year.  Through the beauty of adoption we have been blessed with Eden Olivia Clements.  We have been in love with her since we first laid eyes on her.  I have always hoped to be a mom, and when we found out we were unable to have biological children I was saddened by the fact that I may never feel a child kicking or squirming inside... but I feel love for Eden so much in my heart that I am not troubled by the prospects of infertility. In fact God has filled our hearts with hope and great peace about adopting.  We are overjoyed with how God is weaving our family together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment