Saturday, March 23, 2013

Wedding Bells in Oregon

My little sister got married today.  She married a very sweet and goofy guy... they are perfect for each other.  He inspires her to be her best self, and I know he will care and love her in all the ways she needs.  I was so proud to be able to stand by her side as she made one of the best decisions of her life.  I love her so much. I was so blessed to be able to hug her and get to know her community.  We had a blast seeing all the sights of Oregon together as a family.  Oregon was beautiful and memorable, and I hope to return some day.





We also were able to see a fellow Taiwanese adoption family.  Eden really enjoyed playing and chatting.  We really enjoyed seeing them again, and picking up bows from Lil' Bees.  I highly recommend her bows.



No comments:

Post a Comment