Friday, November 25, 2011

Giving Thanks

We Thank the Lord for being a loving and all powerful God.  We are also thankful for our family and friends.  They keep us going with their encouragement and prayers.  We are also thankful for the chance to minister to children through church, school, and recently the bus.  (Yep Evan has started bus driving.  We are trying to be creative with our fundraising and ministry so he is bus driving and I am tutoring.)

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful.  We were able to celebrate with both sides.  This is a picture of my family.  My mom and Dad are in the middle.  Starting from the top left and zigzaggin with spouses there is Evan and I, Kris, Nicole (Baby Isaac) Jake, Jess, Jeremy, Sharla, and Jo-Jo.  Annie my little sister was dutifully working, but I will post a picture of her really soon. The little ones in the front are Lilly, Xander, Alie, Sophie


Lately in Sunday School we have been teaching about Moses and the Israelites.  Their story has reminded me of God's amazing power.  Some days are harder than others waiting, but we know that God has a plan in store.  The Israelites journey to the promise land reminded me personally to keep a positive and trusting outlook on God's Timing.  We are continuing to seek God's wisdom through his word and praying that we can continue to trust in his timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment