Sunday, November 20, 2011

Waiting on God

There have been a few sad twists and turns lately.  A bill passed in Taiwan that might make the adoption process more complicated.  Overall our prayer is that it does not hinder the ministry of Home of God's Love.  Also we pray for our process to be quick and easy despite the complications the bill might cause.
Recently I went to a women's conference with Kari and Jess.  The speakers and singers were wonderful.  The Duggers with their 19 kids were there as well.  I found it quite encouraging.  I thought if one family could have 19 (and counting) kids then surely the Lord will bless us one day as well, with at least a few.  The whole event was refreshing, but the most touching moment was talking to Aunt Debbie.  She reminded me of Isaiah's words in the Bible.  She had told me about a verse that mentions waiting on the Lord.  While we wait we are being braided together with the things we need to be stronger for what is to come.  These truths reminded me that we are waiting on God.  While he is braiding us together, preparing us to be parents we will continue to be faithful and hopeful.    

No comments:

Post a Comment