Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Trusting

Here in the waiting room we have some intellectual reading going on.

Afternoon update: 
Today has been full of ups and downs. Ezekiel went back for anesthesia about 8:45 this morning. Surgery actually started around 11:00. The doctor searched for a long time and ultimately did not find a "true pulmonary" in which to out a shunt. That put us on to "plan b." they are now working on unifocalization of the right side (bringing those collaterals together). This means a longer recovery and stay at the hospital. The good news is that they have not had to use the bypass machine yet, so things are still functioning during surgery. Continue to pray. No indication of timing for surgery to be over. We simply trust that the hand of the Almighty is holding our son.

Psalm 61:1-3
Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, 
for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment